The Innovecture Agile Practice is a specialized team that has extensive experience in the delivery of Agile outcomes.
Unlike many of our competitors we are framework agnostic. Our consultants have extensive real world experience with agile transformation in large complex organizations. Our Agile Transformation offering is based on this unique approach and encompasses the following services.
Agile Health Check
– Evaluate key delivery functions to score an organisation’s overall capability with Agile delivery
– Identify simple ‘lifestyle changes’ that would provide immediate improvements in outcome, as well as longer term strategic changes
DevOps & SDET Coaching
– Help define and adopt the right CI/CD pipeline
– Define and Implement the right DevSecOps process and coach engineers/admins to become DevOps engineers/admins
– Help define and adopt the right Quality engineering process/tools
– Coach engineers/testers to become SDET’s
– Provision fit-for-purpose tools, purposely created to support client-specific context, that help measure and execute agile change (Maturity Frameworks, Scaled Models, Templates for Agility)
Agile Software Engineering
– Help deliver specific Agile projects and outcomes, from small system proof-of-concept to an enterprise class system
– We take full ownership of the outcome, but work collaboratively with clients to enable them to see Agile delivery in action
– In partnership with Innovecture Labs
Agile Training & Education
– Design and deliver custom Agile training, which could include anything from Agile Fundamentals to Lean Portfolio Design to Agile Software Engineering
– Design and deliver an Agile approach to the delivery of non-technology work
– Focused on teams who operate in a non-technology space
Agile Coaching Leadership
– For clients who want to implement their own Agile approach, we embed one of our coaches in the team to act as Scrum Master, Iteration Manager or trusted advisor
– Train managers to become leaders with an Agile mindset
– Independent facilitation of outcomes for complex workshops
End-to-End Transformation (encompassing all of the above)
– Design and deliver an Agile Transformation service specific to client goals and objectives
– Help define what success looks like
– Help support organisational change
– Framework agnostic
Our Agile Transformation team is happy to discuss a potential project or answer your questions.
Agile Transformation Lead
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.