The client had a legacy AS400 monolithic platform in urgent need of modernization. There was a need to improve performance and poor availability times thus reducing TCO. The old system was causing delays to market and finding RPG skills was additionally creating risk for the business.
Innovecture put in place the following:
- Evaluate buy or build of a new B2B pre-paid card sales platform
- Technology and vendor evaluation
- Program management across multiple companies and teams
- Platform solution architecture and design
- Migration of InHouse Seller CRM to Salesforce
- J2EE, Websphere, SOAP, Datapower, Salesforce CRM
- Rational suite of tools for release management (Req pro, Designer, Jenkins), IBM MQ, DB2
Migrated mainframe from AS400 to WebSphere, achieving a 66% reduction in time to market for a new product (from 6 months down to two months), resulting in a $17Million US per annum reduction in TCO.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.